Simply Asia recipes
General Tsao's Chicken Slider with Crunchy Slaw
- level of difficulty:medium
- prep time:20
- cook time:20
- 1 pouch Simply Asia® General Tsao Stir-Fry Sauce
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 cups shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 slider sandwich rolls
Stir-Fry Sauce, sugar, orange juice, garlic, ginger and red pepper in medium saucepan until well blended. Bring to low boil on medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar. Place 2 tablespoons sauce in medium bowl. Reserve remaining sauce in saucepan.
chicken with oil. Grill chicken over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through, turning occasionally. Shred chicken using 2 forks. Add to reserved sauce in saucepan; toss to coat well.
coleslaw mix and mayonnaise with sauce in bowl. Spoon shredded chicken mixture on rolls. Top with slaw.