Simply Asia recipes
Grilled General Tsao Chicken Kabobs
- level of difficulty:easy
- prep time:15 minutes
- cook time:8 minutes
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 cups assorted cut-up vegetables and fruit, such as bell peppers, onions, pineapple and mango
- Bamboo skewers
- 1 pouch Simply Asia® General Tsao Stir-Fry Sauce
thread chicken, vegetables and fruit onto skewers. GRILL
kabobs over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning occasionally and brushing with Stir-Fry Sauce. Discard any remaining Stir-Fry Sauce.Test Kitchen Tips:
• Soak bamboo skewers thoroughly in water for at least 30 minutes before threading with chicken, vegetables and fruit. This prevents them from burning when on the grill.
• Try grilling kabobs with Simply Asia® Ginger Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce
• For variety, prepare as directed, using 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes, or large shrimp, peeled and deveined, in place of the chicken.